This page displays all the stores that are connected to the app. You can do the following there:
- Add a store
- Delete a store
- Choose a store language
- Choose a store country (this is optional)
- Set up and change the main store
- Set up and change the main store for language
- See if the app snippet is added to a store’s theme, which means the store is connected to the app.
How to add a store
To add a store, follow the next steps:
- Go to Dashboard or the Stores page
- Press the Add Store button
- In the window opened, paste the store URL, select the checkbox (if needed) and
click the Connect button
- If the app is already installed in the required store, insert the alphanumeric code from the main store into the empty field. Then press the Next button.
- If the app isn’t installed, enter the secondary store URL and press the Check connection button. If the connection is correct, press the Next button.
How to disconnect a store
To disconnect a store, follow the next steps:
- Go to the Dashboard or the Stores page;
- Find the required store, then press the … menu -> Disconnect.
- If this is the main store, the new main store should be established:
- Press the “Set up as main store” link near the store you want to establish as main.
- Disconnect the required store.
Please note: After disconnecting, you will need to re-sync the remaining stores. You can’t delete a store if there is only one store connected to the app. Also, disconnecting a store doesn’t delete the Hreflang Manager app from the app list. To delete the app from the store Admin panel, please follow the Uninstall process instruction.
How to change the main store
By changing the main store, you are also changing the store to synchronize with. You need to choose a new store with X-default status instead.
To change the main store, the following steps should be done:
- Go to the Stores page
- Press the “Set up as main store” link in front of the store that is now established as the main.
- In pop-up opened, select the required store from the list and press Confirm.
These changes might be processed in a few minutes because this action affects all the synchronizations.
How to change the main store for a particular language
To change the main language store, the following steps should be done:
- Go to the Stores page.
- Press the “Set up as main language store” link in front of the store that is supposed to become main.
- In pop-up opened, press Confirm.
These changes might become operational in several minutes because this action affects all the synchronizations.