In the app Settings you can:
- Set up regular notifications about stores and sync results
- Change the pricing plan
- Read the User Manual.
In Hreflang Manager, you can choose whether you want to receive email notifications or not. It can be done in Settings->Notifications.
Please note: if you reach your plan limits, you will anyway receive an email reminder for upgrading your plan.
How to enable email notifications
- Paste your email to the Email Address field
- Choose the frequency of notifications:
- Once a day
- Once a week(i.e. 10 AM every Monday)
- Once a month(i.e. 10 AM every 1st day of a month)
- Choose the type(s) of events you want to be notified about:
- Store status has changed(added, marked as main, deleted)
- Synchronization status(successfully, partially, failed)
- Reaching your plan's limit(for Starting plan users only)
- Press the Save button
How to disable email notifications
To disable email notifications, follow these steps:
- Press the Don't Send radio button.
- Press the Save button at the right bottom corner of the page.
A free trial
The trial period of the Hreflang Manager app is 14 days for live stores and 100 days for development stores. During this time, all the app's features are available.
The trial becomes active once the app is installed from the Shopify App Store. When the trial period ends, and the paid plan isn't selected, the stores become non-synced. It means each store’s hreflang isn’t active, and the items (products, pages, collections, blogs) aren’t synced with each other.
When the payment for any plan is made, the items from each store need to be synced once again.
App billing rules
The billing period is 30 days for each connected store.
App billing rules for different Shopify merchants are the following:
- If you are a
Basic Shopify, Shopify, Advanced Shopifymerchant, you will receive separate invoices for each store added to the app once a month. For example, if you have 5 Advanced Shopify stores connected to the app, each store will receive a $5 or $7 invoice once a month depending on their plan:
If you are a
Shopify Plusmerchant, you will receive one invoice for all stores once a month. For example, if you have 5 Shopify Plus stores connected to the app, you will receive one invoice for all the stores.